Feet on the Ground FAQ’s
£3.99 per month.
Can I cancel?
You can cancel at anytime.
What are the perks?
- ad-free videos
- advanced access to new videos (typically 1 week early)
- watch specially curated John Butler videos before they are released on the Public Channel e.g. the 1975 BBC documentary ‘Three Acres at Bicker Fen’.
What can I watch?
50+ ad-free videos of which 30+ are brand new and not seen on the public channel before.
What are the titles?
The titles are organised into 11 helpful Playlists (figure in brackets is the number of titles in each playlist):
Top 10 conversations (10)
Guide to meditation (3)
Silent meditations (7)
The outer turn – being attentive (4)
Reassuring words (5)
Retreat breakfast chats (4)
The Missing Lanzarote tapes (1)
A Good Farmer (4)
John reads his poems (5)
On love and abundance (3)
ASMR friendly (6)
Is there a Program Guide with all the titles?
You can view and download a complete Program Guide of all the titles here –
Is there any limit to how many titles I can watch in a month?
How often do you add new videos?
The daily or weekly videos will be released first on Feet on the Ground one week before going public. New special curated videos are added each month, in particular, Retreat breakfast chats and ASMR friendly videos which are specially edited and audio mastered before release to the public channel.
Is there an easy link for Joining to send to friends?
Yes – https://www.youtube.com/c/SpiritualUnfoldment/join
What if I cannot see the ‘Join’ button on my mobile device?
1. Go to the Channel https://www.youtube.com/c/SpiritualUnfoldment on a computer or laptop in a browser and ‘Join’ from there.
2. Go to a browser on your mobile device (not the YouTube app) and go to https://www.youtube.com/c/SpiritualUnfoldment and ‘Join’ or go direct to https://www.youtube.com/c/SpiritualUnfoldment/join.
3. To view Feet on the Ground videos on your mobile device it is best to go to the YouTube app and then ‘Playlists’ and select the videos you want to watch from there.
Who should I contact for queries or problems with my membership?
Contact the Membership Secretary – Laura Cork and trusty friend Pipa: firstname.lastname@example.org